Guages

To: GEEZ List <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Guages
From: Ron Katona <rkatona@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 14:15:26 -0500
First, let me thank Byron for replacing my G-cube (out of warranty) and
power supply for free to fix my left G higher than right G problem. The
new cube does indeed work perfectly. That's outstanding customer
service!

Now that I'm using GEEZ more seriously, I've started playing around with
gauges. However, I have a problem. Those tied to the car performance
like RPM and HP don't work. HP shows "No Data" and RPM just shows "0." I
know I had this working before I reloaded all my software due to a hard
drive crash, so I must have changed something. Is there something in the
default car database entry or elsewhere that would knock these two out?

I could reload all the GEEZ software again, but wanted to check here
first to see if anyone has any tips. I'm sure this is a fault with my
setup somewhere.

Also, on the Evolution list, Byron said you could tell GEEZ what gear
you're in during the playback. Where is that option? Thanks!
--
Ron Katona

///