Re: Guages

To: Ron Katona <rkatona@bellatlantic.net>, GEEZ List
Subject: Re: Guages
From: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 14:12:16 -0800 (PST)
Ron Katona <rkatona@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> Now that I'm using GEEZ more seriously, I've started playing around
> with gauges. However, I have a problem. Those tied to the car
> performance like RPM and HP don't work. HP shows "No Data" and
> RPM just shows "0."

Check to see if you have a vehicle selected.  Not knowing
the transmission ratios and weight would be my guess for
what's wrong.

> Also, on the Evolution list, Byron said you could tell GEEZ what
> gear you're in during the playback. Where is that option? Thanks!

Right or left click the number 1 in the little box on the bottom
right hand corner of the tach to upshift/dowhshift.  The number
changes to show what gear you're in.....

-Arthur