Re: Guages

To: "Ron Katona" <rkatona@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: Guages
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 12:26:17 -0700
RPM and HP both require all the gear ratios to be set for
your vehicle, as well as tires to be selected.  Check in
your race diary for that data and be sure it's all correct.
Additionally, HP needs the vehicle weight to be entered, and
you should put in your own weight as well on the driver
page.  (Separating your weight from the car's weight allows
us to adjust for different drivers automatically.)

Once you have all of that both HP and RPM should work.  To
"shift" your RPM gage through the gears, you click on the
Gear selection on the lower right corner of the RPM Gage.  A
RIGHT click takes you up a gear, a LEFT click takes you down
a gear.

--Byron

Ron Katona wrote:

> First, let me thank Byron for replacing my G-cube (out of warranty) and
> power supply for free to fix my left G higher than right G problem. The
> new cube does indeed work perfectly. That's outstanding customer
> service!
>
> Now that I'm using GEEZ more seriously, I've started playing around with
> gauges. However, I have a problem. Those tied to the car performance
> like RPM and HP don't work. HP shows "No Data" and RPM just shows "0." I
> know I had this working before I reloaded all my software due to a hard
> drive crash, so I must have changed something. Is there something in the
> default car database entry or elsewhere that would knock these two out?

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///