Which Palm?

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which Palm?
From: "Robert Allred" <rallred@inconnect.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:30:35 -0700
Ok, I'm ready to retire my trusty G-Analyst and pop for the Racer's Bundle,
GEEZ and G-Cube, etc.  However, I'm not very familiar with the ubiquitous
Palm, having only seen them from a distance or in catalogs.

If my primary use for the Palm is related to GEEZ, and possibly an address
book or calendar, will I be as well equipped with the new Palm 100 as with a
higher price model?  Is there any advantage or disadvantage to the color
model, or others,  that relates directly to motorsports use?

For once, perhaps, I am actually considering not over-buying my needs.

Thanks, in advance for suggestions.

Bob Allred  -  Riverton, Utah
Miata & Crossle' 32
Club Racing & Solo Events