Re: Looking for Extreme Geez users schools

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for Extreme Geez users schools
From: Brian M Kennedy <kennedy@i2.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:13:58 -0500
At 09:59 AM 6/30/01, Byron Short wrote:
>Regarding the north east and houston, the two areas that we
>have inquiries into right now, hey anything's possible!

Byron, Arthur,

Is there an easy way to set up a "poll" of sorts that allowed
people to post where they'd like a school and other people to
add their names to each place they'd attend a school?
That might allow us to find critical mass quicker.

I would attend one in Dallas (Pennington or Standridge) or
Mineral Wells.

I could probably set up a small school at Motorsport Ranch
if we wanted to try a lapping version of the school.  25 min
sessions separated by an hour or 1.5 hour of analysis.

Any DFWers interested?  (respond off-list, please)

Brian

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///