[Fwd: New to Autocrossing]

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: New to Autocrossing]
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:37:24 -0700
Attached is another message from a subscriber who's mailer
is not recognized by the GEEZ list.  I'll try to find out
why.  He definitely sent it correctly, at least as far as I
can see in the header.   Anyway, here's Arsenio's message:

 My geez is on the way so I hope I can post to this mailing
list. I'm old to road racing (early 80's as a mechanic) and
new to autocrossing--first autocross was February this year.
My wife and I autocross our 2001 Toyota MR-2 Spyder. Both of
us got promptly kicked out of Novice class--wife for winning
too many times and me for winning by two seconds<g>--so now
we are trying our luck in the B Stock and Ladies B Stock
class. Any other third generation Spyder owners on this
list? I'm looking for recommendations for racing wheels that
are reasonably priced. On the spyderchat.com site
(http://216.122.217.80/forum/wwwthreads.php?Cat=) there is
talk about SSR wheels. The scuttlebutt is that while these
wheels are light, they are quite fragile and the rear offset
is wrong. Any other alternatives? Arsenio Locsin

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///