Re: Trail-Braking, Usage, and Lack of agressiveness

To: "Brian Kennedy" <kennedy@computer.org>
Subject: Re: Trail-Braking, Usage, and Lack of agressiveness
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 16:28:32 -0700
There are a lot of really interesting questions on the GEEZ
list right now and I really want to dive into them
(especially this one from Brian.)  Unfortunately, I'm kinda
swamped right now.  Give me a day or two, and I'll get into
this topic, and some of the others from last week.

As a thought starter, though, does anybody remember the
article I wrote for NAP about "Crosses, Diamonds and
Apples"?  Brian sounds like he's running Diamonds (though
I'd need to see some runs to know that for sure.)  The
symptoms, causes and cures are discussed in that article,
which I'll attempt to find in the next day or so.

THANKS!

--byron