Re: Underhood Insulation Installation

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Underhood Insulation Installation
From: "Neil Trelenberg" <neilberg@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:07:03 -0800
And just picture this boys....it's a real hot day and you are out for a
drive and the glue from the insulation fails and the pad drops down on your
engine and some of it gets sucked into the fan blades. You think only the
engine sliding forward a bit can destroy your rad...add this as well.
Besides that it looks like hell. Ok only my opinion. Wanna get rid of heat
when you park it open the hood...Neil