Re: Crankshaft Specs

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Specs
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:01:27 -0700
Thanks to everyone on the list for the crankshaft specs.  I got many
under on the mains and .030 under on the rod pins.  It has been cleaned
up and the journals polished and looks great.  I now have to turn my
attention to the block.  This block was given to me.  The only problem
is, it is missing the middle and rear main caps.  Does anyone have any
of these lying around, or a broken engine block they would sell.  If I
got a few caps of each that are missing, I might find one within .002 or
less so I can have the block line bored.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2