Re: Early BN1 - Wood strips

To: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Early BN1 - Wood strips
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 21:51:36 -0600
Hi Alan,

 From my info, prior to B.1001, around December 1953, the seats were
bolted directly to tapped metal plates on the floor. After this date the
drivers seat was mounted on slides with 5/16" wood strips & a thin metal
plate under the wood. The passenger seat had 3/4" (one source says 5/8")
thick wood & a metal plate. The metal plate was on top of the tar paper
floor covering. If I'm wrong maybe Rich C. will correct?

Dave Russell
BN2