Re: CB/SW

To: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CB/SW
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:13:43 +0100
Hi James, I would suggest that if your healey is still positive ground then
the CB equates to +ve and the SW is -ve. If the car has been converted to
negative ground then the connections are reversed.

Hope this helps

Regards

Tom
Tom McCay AH 3000 MkIII BJ8 Ph2
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.