Re: Ammeters

To: BillHUCK@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ammeters
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:19:14 -0700
I had that happen to my son's TR-6 once. Ammeter burned out and
everything went dead. It was very frustrating, I had to jump the gauge
until I found a replacement.

An alternative might be to find a gauge that works on an inductance
loop. The gauge isn't actually in the circuit with that arrangement.

Bill Lawrence