RE: Ammeters

To: <BillHUCK@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ammeters
From: "Harlan Polk" <happolk@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:57:40 -0700
Bill,

The ammeter shunts I pointed to are used on single engine aircraft in
accordance with Federal Airworthiness Regulations. I expect they are
reliable enough. All ammeters have shunts, either internal or external. When
the shunt is external, the heavy current does not need to come into the
cockpit.

Regards,

Hap Polk 100 M