Throttle Switch - position of lever

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Throttle Switch - position of lever
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:15:01 +0200
Hi list,

I got my BT7 this weekend and after cruising around town I found out that the
throttle switch is misadjusted. The o/d kicks out as soon as I touch the
throttle pedal, though it's supposed to kick out when throttle is depressed
about a fifth of its way. I know how to adjust it, but when I opened the hood I
saw the lever, which is attached to the shaft on the throttle switch pointing
nearly upwards. Is this the right position for the lever when throttle pedal is
not depressed or should it point forward. To me this would make more sense. Any
thoughts appreciated. Tks in advance.

Eric    BT7
Heinsberg/Germany