Re: Throttle Switch - position of lever

To: efrenken@lctax.de, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Throttle Switch - position of lever
From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:01:33 EDT
Eric ... This was covered in my tech article in the Healey Marque Magazine
August 2003 ...  To quote LUCAS the slot in the end has to be exactly vertical
in the static position if its an OEM switch  ... Norman Nock
      ITS all in my Tech Talk book see below $30.00 + SH

Tech Talk for 2004 now has 231 pages an increase of 10 page . The new
subjects are:---
    * Starter bendix  * Spark advance & retarding principals  * Generator
drive end       bracket  * Distributor advance mechanicals  * Oil pressure
gauge
* Bourbon tube  * Expansion ( core ) plugs  * S.U carburetter flooding  *
Flasher/ horn wire connections  * Throttle switch adjusting  * New choke cable
separation  ...
lf you have my Tech Talk book and would like to bring it up todate , we have
supplements available at .60 cents per double sided page + $ 2.00 U.S shipping
            Please contact me more information at SJNNock@aol.com