Re: Petronix Troubleshooting

To: Randolph Cooper <RANDOLPH.COOPER@netl.doe.gov>
Subject: Re: Petronix Troubleshooting
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 21:40:19 -0600
Hi,

You guys have scared me so bad with talk of pertronix units failing that
I decided to carry a spare.
It's not THAT expensive to carry a spare Pertronix. A lot easier to
change than putting in points. Two nuts & two wire plugs & it is changed.

BTW - My Pert. is going on three years without a stutter. I doubt if
I'll ever need the spare.

Dave Russell
BN2