RE: Weight of BN7 Chassis

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Weight of BN7 Chassis
From: Alan Bromfield <Alan.Bromfield@ntl.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:12:13 +0100
I have to agree - in spades.

My first dolly used castors from a supermarket trolley.  Inevitably you end
up loading the chassis(frame) with components until something gives.

My recommendation is to go for castors rated at 250kg each.  They will roll
cleanly right up to a fully loaded frame and still have a margin. It is
really convenient being able to leave the wheels off and move the thing any
direction.

Cheers...............AlanB
http://www.nfahc.co.uk