"Hot Replies"

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Hot Replies"
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:07:12 -0700
Thanks to all the people who replied to my post re overheating at idle.

Other than the stuff I have already done and checked, the common threads were
to double check the baffles that feed air to the radiator ( they are original,
but I am going to seal them to the sides of the radiator), try a fan w/ more
blades, and DO NOT mess w/ the blade pitch.

Norman Nock suggested just using an extra stock original blade, giving a total
of 6.  I had considered doing that.  I have the fan for the car I'm currently
restoring, and will steal a blade from that if sealing the baffles does not
work.

Thanks again

John