Re: "Hot Replies"

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Hot Replies"
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:05:20 -0400
John,

I have been following this thread.  If I recall from your orig post the
problem began after a complete engine rebuild right?  Have you considered a
clogged/partially clogged water passage in the engine?  It could be such
that enough air is moving to cool the engine at speed but not enough air
movement at idle.

Perhaps a good rad flush is in order.  You don't have much to lose do you?

Just a terrible thought
Keith Pennell