Re: fuel pump problems

To: "Dr. Carl Rubino" <ruvino@ripnet.com>
Subject: Re: fuel pump problems
From: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:28:25 -0500
Sounds a lot like crud in the fuel tank blocking flow at the tank
filter. From what you said, it plugs while driving when the fuel in the
tank is slooshing back and forth. If the internal filter plugs up, the
pump will run incessantly. How does the car run otherwise? No problems
with high speeds? Missing at high speeds would indicate lack of fuel
reaching the carbs.

Alan S
HBJ8