Re: Parts washer advise sought

To: "Malaney, David W" <DavidWMalaney@eaton.com>
Subject: Re: Parts washer advise sought
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:47:55 -0400
Built my own using a scratch & dent stainless kitchen sink bowl and pump
stuff from Northern Hydraulics. I built it right into the top of my work
bench and put a plywood top over it that I can remove during washer use.
Used a standard drain and pipes through a hole in the lid of a 5 gal
pail. Dropped the pump in the bottom of the pail and ran a hose up to
the sink (pump came with a flexible wash nozzle). It has worked well
with parts washing fluid from Advance Auto Parts for 6-7 years. After it
settles with non-use, I drain off the fluid and clean the sludge out
every year or so and top up with some new fluid.

Dave