Re: Should I undercoat Healey? - Too late . . .

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should I undercoat Healey? - Too late . . .
From: John Miller <healeys@n4vu.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:34:36 -0400
On Sun August 15 2004 7:13 pm, Brett Bonner wrote:
> If and when I go concours, we will just have to deal with it then.  By
> then, we might have a proper lift where we don't have to do everything on
> our backs.

I admittedly don't know the rules.  But I was under the impression that a car
configuration that was delivered new by a dealer was O.K.  Undercoating was
not uncommon as a dealer-installed option on new Healeys.

--
John Miller

There is always one thing to remember: writers are always selling somebody
out.
                -Joan Didion, "Slouching Towards Bethlehem"

Check out the new British Cars Forum: