Re: Should I undercoat Healey? - Too late . . .

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Should I undercoat Healey? - Too late . . .
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 08:23:37 -0400
When I wrote about getting it removed immediately I had in mind perhaps some
sort of solvent. I don't know what the product is he used, but maybe there's
something that will at least soften it if not actually dissolve it.
Sand blasting is just too messy and gets everywhere so I avoid it whenever
possible.
Rich Chrysler