Re: Our Florida Healey Friends

To: 62bt7@prodigy.net, modifiedhealeys@yahoogroups.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Our Florida Healey Friends
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:19:39 EDT
Thanks for your concern.
We live in South St. Petersburg, FL and are still receiving some wind  gust
and fairly heavy rain. This storm has moved so slowly it just keeps  you
wondering when the worst of it is going to hit.
The local weather reports say that we will be receiving the wind gust and
rain until about 7 AM Monday. We are now on the SW to SE part of the storm  eye.
Thank goodness the Healeys are protected and my BJ9 (Volvo  S70) is in the
garage of a house across the  street.

Marion S. Brantley, Jr.
727/867-7129
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club