Re: Lime Rock

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lime Rock
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:12:28 -0400
David. I too just pulled in from Limerock. It was a pleasure to meet you at
the Healey booth and I must second your vote for the best sight of the
weekend. The 100S's were truly a sight to see. I hope to be a regular at
this event in the future and if this year was any indication, it will be
more than worth the drive. I would also like to thank all the folks from
AHCA NE Region for their hospitality at the Healey Hangout in row seven, B
paddock. The wife and I both had a great weekend. Cheers, JL

PS. Ruby ran like a Swiss watch the entire trip.

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine 04856

1962 Austin Healey 3000 BT7