Fulcrum pins won't budge

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum pins won't budge
From: HealeyBN7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:08:13 EDT
Help.  The inner fulcrum pins on the lower wishbone arms on my  BN7 will not
move.  I have, after much work, managed to remove the split  pins and castle
nuts.  The fulcrum pins however are not even beginning  to move.  Frustration
is setting in and before I go crazy on them and do  something really dumb I
thought I'd back away and ask the experts.  I have  searched the archives with
no
real success on the lower inner fulcrum  pins.  Thanks for any advise.

Dave

Check out the new British Cars Forum: