Re: More Fulcrum pins won't budge

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Fulcrum pins won't budge
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 18:28:21 -0400
Hi Rich,
Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe he was referring to the inner fulcrum pins that
hold the A arms to the frame, rather than the fulcrum pin in the base of the
king pin.. He refers to "inner" pins and having already removed the split pin
and castle nut, of which there are none in the fulcrum pin assy at the base of
the kingpin.
In any case, he now has instructions for BOTH ends of the A arms, and all of
the pins!     :-)

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA