Healey enthusiasts deaths

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Healey enthusiasts deaths
From: "Freese, Ken" <Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:45:03 -0700
info. I do not know these Healey drivers, but some of you may.

   "   There were two (2) fatalities yesterday afternoon at Buttonwillow
Raceway, but they did NOT involve racing or racers.  Two men in an Austin
Healy rolled their car on a particularly "tricky" part of the course.  This
was during what's called "Track Tours" where the public can pay $ 20.00 and
drive the race course at slower than "legal" speeds, in street legal cars,
many without roll bars or shoulder harnesses...however, there are those who
"push the envelope," and sometimes tragedy strikes as a result.  Pray for
the family and friends of Ron Burnett, 54 of Cypress, CA.  I do not know the
name of the second yet "

Ken Freese

  _____

Check out  <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2746??PS=47575> Election 2004 for
up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more!

Check out the new British Cars Forum: