Re: Side exit exhaust

To: <Simonlachlan@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Side exit exhaust
From: "John Rowe" <jarowe@westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:51:09 +0800
Hi Simon

You don't seem to have any replies so have attached 4 photos of my system.
( If anyone on the list is interested contact me direct and I will send them
to you).

My pipes end about 30mm inside the tyre line and about 50mm in front of the
tyre and as hard up to the body as they can be.

In this location they don't affect the navigator's legs or the paintwork.

Let us all know what you decide.

Regards from West Oz

John Rowe