Healey trophies

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Healey trophies
From: MKIII4ME@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:41:43 EDT
Can anyone suggest a supplier of Austin Healey trophies?  I have tried in
vain to have   1/43rd scale reproductions done to put on top of a trophy.  I
have
been to casting places and foundries.  They're willing to do the job but want
$10,000 just to create a mold and then have a minimum order requirement of
1,000-5,000 units.  I'm helping with the trophies for the 2005 Healey
Rendezvous
in Klamath Falls, Oregon and only need about a 50-60 car/trophy order.  The
Oregon Club had a mold that they used for years for their awards.  The mold was
destroyed and needs to be replaced. Metal or plastic finials would work!  Any
suggestions or leads out there?     TIA.

Dennis
(Nigel) '65 BJ8

Check out the new British Cars Forum: