Re: Concours Gold Level

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Concours Gold Level
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:28:36 +1000
Hi Bob,

I've read all your posts - and now I'm really interested. Can you actually
please forward the post where Rudy Streng "...said there were no gold level
BN6's"?

I don't recall seeing, and just can't seem to find, Rudy's post which you
claim started this whole issue?.

The closest post I can find is this one: