Re: Concours Gold Level

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Concours Gold Level
From: m.brouillette@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:11:39 +0000
Guys,

            Don't you think it's time to let this die?

I remember Bob's car from Conclave 2002 and it was a beautiful car.
Congrats on your Gold Bob!

I also appreciate the hard work that it takes to get to a Gold level
and will never try to do that with a car, but can appreciate it and
give you guys alot of credit.

I also give the Concours committe guys alot of credit.  I'll bet for
every happy Gold level car owner that achieves those levels, you get
grief from alot of others trying to complain if their cars don't make
that level they wished to achieve and blame it on bad judging.

Ok, the issue has been solved, and statement has been made by the
committee.  Let's get back to the real issues...  How to make our
vehicles better, safer and fun to play with...

JMHO,
Mike B
59 BT7 (never gonna be Gold)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: