Re: Concours Gold Level

To: cd3000@bigpond.net.au, foxriverkid@earthlink.net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Concours Gold Level
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:36:50 EDT
I don't know why Bob chose to be coy with us and not disclose where and when
his car was judged, though a simple Google search would have revealed his post
some time back at:

http://www.ahcec.fsnet.co.uk/healey_photos_3/arjay_100_6_02/arjay_concours_02.
htm

announcing that the car stood at AHS&TC's "Encounter 2002" in Princeton, NJ.
As it happens I was present at the event, thogh I do not know who the judges
were, etc.

It sure is interesting to hear all the vitriol from someone whose car WON
gold!  I wonder what more did Bob want--seems to me that receiving a gold,
silver
or bronze in Concours is its own reward.

Best--Michael Oritt, 10 Le Mans

Check out the new British Cars Forum: