Re: 65BJ8 solid state ignition, and, carb heat shieldmaterials?

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: 65BJ8 solid state ignition, and, carb heat shieldmaterials?
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:31:07 -0400
Here we go again----points vs electronic.  Can't help myself---why in the
world would anyone ever again fiddle with points on a frequent basis when a
quick installation (in my case 6 years ago) of a Pertronix can eliminate
that fiddling and give you smooth purring performance?

Like he said--to each his own---------fiddle-on.

Cheers
tom

Check out the new British Cars Forum: