Re: Austin Healey 100s

To: copyed@sportscarmarket.com
Subject: Re: Austin Healey 100s
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:22:00 -0800
Mr. Martin,

Regarding the correct name of the first Austin Healey model, I present
to you several pages from the Original Sales Literature, Publication 981:

http://www.loftusdesign.net/brochure_981.jpg
http://www.loftusdesign.net/brochure.jpg
http://www.loftusdesign.net/brochure_detail.jpg

Please note the extensive use of the name Austin Healey Hundred (also
written Austin Healey 100) by the marketing department of the Austin
Motor Company and the Donald Healey Motor Car Company in both the copy
text and the title.

Cheers,
John Loftus

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.