Re: Re: motorhomes and trailering

To: skip <tfsbj7@mindspring.com>, Kent McLean
Subject: Re: Re: motorhomes and trailering
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:29:26 +0000
Skip,

When I was in college I did alot of work on sailboats.  Needless to say we had
to move trailers around the work yard alot.

We had a dolly type device welded up with two wheels and a ball hitch.  Useless
going uphill but great on the flat ground and saved alot of time trying to do
it with the truck.

Tracy