Re: Re: motorhomes and trailering

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re: motorhomes and trailering
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:33:21 -0800
Kent: How much weight is on your trailer hitch? Harbor Freight carries such
an item as Tracy describes. 250 pound capacity trailer dolly. 45238-1VGA.
$29.99.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

we had to move trailers around the work yard alot.

> We had a dolly type device welded up with two wheels and a ball hitch.
Useless going uphill but great on the flat ground and saved alot of time
trying to do it with the truck.