Re: Help! Fuel Leak!

To: Brent Barnes <brentbarnes309@yahoo.com>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Help! Fuel Leak!
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:50:32 -0800 (PST)
Brent -

That nipple is the fuel drain for the manifold.  It is
standard equipment on all SU carbed British Cars from
the 50's and 60's.

You are missing the copper pipette that screws to the
bottom of it so that when it drips fuel, it drips it
on the ground rather than on your manifold.

There is one in the front and one in the back of your
intake manifold.  Buy the little copper pipes and your
problem will be solved.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8