Re: Help! Fuel Leak!

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Help! Fuel Leak!
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:39:44 -0600
That is unless your a really strange person and don't want fuel spilling on
your brand new garage floor.

This situation did occur to me and of course I thought something major was
wrong but of course now most of the Healey community has found out that this
is just the way Healeys mark their territory.

So I guess we need to push our cars out of the garage and start them?
What if these were capped off?    My A's, B's, and TRs,   never had these.
Is this strictly an HD carb setup or a Healey thing?

MARK