Re: Exhaust Manifold Cleanup

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold Cleanup
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:52:08 -0500
I am happy with the job Jet Hot did on my exhaust manifolds in 1998.  After
40,000 miles they are mostly the same as when coated.  However, there is rust
beginning to show along the sharp edges, and it can only get worse.  The
question is, how long will it take before they look crappy again?  Any pits
that were there before the Jet Hot job will be there after it.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC