Re: Welders

To: "Jackson Krall" <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Welders
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:24:09 -0500
Plus, if you have ever read anything about the Lincoln company,  you almost
want them to have your money. -Probably one of the best run companies
anywhere, they are largely employee owned, have tremendous loyalty, and an
amazing commitment to quality products. -An amazing and true American success
story.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA