Re: Comments sought on British Racing Green

To: "'Healeys' ((E-mail))" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Comments sought on British Racing Green
From: Eric (Rick) Wilkins <wilko2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 11:08:45 -0800
I was going to comment on the those but you beat me to it. there was a
fourth made at the same time and it went to Canada. I've got a buch of
pics of it before the fairly recent restoration.

They were BRG with BRG hardtops. DD-300 was one of those cars.

I'm going to eventually paint my BN6 a green with a white/cream
hardtop. I may go with a slightly lighter green though.

Rick
San Diego