Re: measuring toe-in - John Miller's write up

To: "Dean Caccavo" <healeybn7@yahoo.com>, "Lyle Matson"
Subject: Re: measuring toe-in - John Miller's write up
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:07:59 -0500
Ummm......  Couldst not the same thing be accomplished with a length of
string??
What did we ever do before lasers.....???
(Methinks everybody has developed "Dr Evil" syndrome, and want "sharks with
freakin' laser beams on their heads" !!!)    :-)
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA