Re: Custom Fire Wall

To: "Carlos Cruz" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Custom Fire Wall
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 14:01:36 -0500
 "Carlos Cruz" wrote<snip>
Subject: Custom Fire Wall

> Merry Christmas Fellow Listers,
>
> Ok, I understand all of the concours judges are vacationing in the islands
> now and won't see this posting  - so this is just between you and I.
I'm getting ready to pull the engine for a rebuild and have this crazy idea

Just for the record, not all the Concours judges are vacationing in the
islands. I volunteered to stay behind and monitor all the "strange ideas and
novel ways to (improve??) our Healeys". It's a nasty job but somebody's got
to do it!!!<grin>

A very Merry Christmas to all....
the National Concours Committee member staying home.
Rich Chrysler