RE: Ignition Help

To: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Ignition Help
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:22:10 -0500
Mark,

I have used carbon wires in the standard cap for years without trouble using
the screw connectors.  When I replace plug wires every few years, I leave
each a bit long in case I need to snip off a 1/2" at the cap end so the
screw can pierce a new hole.  I had tough time finding a cap the last time;
many of the suppliers were out.

Neal G.
61 BT7