Re: Ram Pipes & Breather Pipe

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ram Pipes & Breather Pipe
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:23:00 -0800
Sure.  It's called "road draft."

But I'm using the PCV valve to pull a vacuum on the crankcase to (hopefully)
help stem the flow of oil out the rear main.  It's also alleviated a problem I
had with (the engine) smoking after a long, engine-braked downhill run.

Philosopically, the crankcase venting may not be noticeable, but I feel we
need for our cars to contain their smoke as much as possible ... there's
enough people already that think "they" (the government) should get these
"polluting old cars" off the road.

bs