Rear seatback

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear seatback
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:21:48 EST
  A while back I asked this question as one of several, and didn't really
get an answer, so I'm going to try again.

  I never had the rear seatback or squab for my '57 Longbridge BN4,
so I don't know what it should look like. I need a drawing, sketch, or
several pictures of the structure and how it fits in the car so that I can
create one. I see pictures of an assembled car, but none of the
seatback unit out of the car, especially of the backside.  Any
dimensions, materials list, etc. would be appreciated.

  Is it straight across the seats, or does it  have an arc? The same for
the vertical ?

  How different is this one from any of the later series 4 seaters?

  Thanks for your help!
  Happy Healying

Gordy