Austin-Healey song by Scout?

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Austin-Healey song by Scout?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:45:28 -0600
I have been grabbing every file on the file sharing networks I can
find about Healeys the past few weeks.  I have gotten many pictures,
some nice rally footage, and lots of info and video on the 55 Le Mans
race (I'm going to write a 50th article).

Today, I got an MP3 files that I thought was going to be engine
sounds, or perhaps one of the old Riverside recordings.  Instead it
was a rock song named "Austin-Healey" by a band called Scout.  The
song has female vocals with a hard edge to it like the Donnas or
Veruca Salt.

Anyone ever heard of them?  We found a website to a band with that
name, but the song isn't on thier discography.  I think they must be
an independent, and if I can find a place to buy the CD, I will, just
to have it.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX