Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:35:06 -0600
I have been hording Healey stuff for 20 years, back when I got the
Sprite.  I have about 10 models, the signed/numbered Healey prints
with Donald's signature, a shelf of books, and some assorted Healey
ads and litertature.  Not enough to say that I have a good collection,
but it is obvious what my interests are when you are in my office.
Lately I'm selling off all of my MGB and Corvair stuff, and some of my
more generic Sprite stuff to feed the Big Car!

The song's lyrics are not that memorable, and the words Austin and
Healey aren't in the song.  I found out that I had found the website
for the band, and a page that was not linked to the main page had the
lyrics.  I did download a couple of their other songs, and I like
them, I don't think this one is a legal download though.

Here are the lyrics....  What is partialburg?
http://www.scoutisaband.com/lyrics/austin.html
austin healey

take me, summer
i want you, take me
partialburg
i want
take me to it now
red/black roadster
top down faster now
and she said 'it's in my name -
and i'll take it to my grave'
Availability & Track Information

"Crack up in the sun, Lose it in the shade" - 1999 (Limited Pressing -
Out of Print) "Partialburg" 7" EP - 1996 (Limited Pressing - Out of
Print)  Written by Ashen Keilyn

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com