Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Austin-Healey song by Scout?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:21:38 -0500
  Having grown up with songs like "GTO" and "Red Corvette", and "Little Deuce
Coupe" and the others I mentioned earlier.....

  Call me old fashioned, but i feel bad for todays kids....   "Tuner Fans"

  I can't imagine a good song called  "Little multicolored Mitsubishi Lancer"
or    "Subaru WRX"...    Nor lyrics like "Papa told me, Son, Yer gonna Drive
me to Drinkin' if you don't stop Drivin' that Pimped Out Toyota Celica"
  or:
  "We'll Have Fun, Fun, Fun. 'Til her Daddy Takes Her Fuschia Honda Accord LX
away..."

  Ok, so maybe I'm just getting old.

  David W. Jones
  '62 Mk II BT7 tricarb